Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yikes!

So today is my only day off to get things done, but unfortunately there are not enough hours in the day to do that. The fact that i'm writing also shows that i'm a bit of a procrastinator. Today I found out that all my bedroom furniture is being taken away. My friend who is in politics and left me her furniture until her 3 year term was done has decided to take it a bit earlier then I expected. She told me she'll be flying out here in 2 days.

Among the pieces of furniture that she requested is her bed. Unfortunately when I went to my old place today to collect her bed, there were several pieces missing. And by several pieces, I mean that I could only find half the frame. I came back home and received another message asking for her old wardrobe (which has my clothes in it), her night stand (which has my stuff in it), and her book shelf (where all my books currently reside).

So even though I had planned to buy a cord for my printer, pick up ink for my old printer, go downtown and spend a gift certificate, pick up my pay check, drop off DVDs, buy groceries, and practice with my band, I now have to go buy a new bed frame empty out a wardrobe, night stand and book shelf, and still manage to practice with my band for our big show on Friday.
And I don't drive either.

Speaking of my band, here is a video of us performing Dec 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment